- Keep feet in tip-top shape from mile zero to mile xyz, in the versatile, weather-ready performance and daylong comfort of the Keen® Durand Mid WP hiking boot.
- American Built in Portland, Oregon.
- Fit Tip: Keen suggests ordering a half size larger than your typical shoe size, as this style runs 1/2 size small.
- KEEN.DRY™ membrane delivers breathable, waterproof protection from outside elements.
- Mid-cut boot supplies ankle stability.
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers with mesh inserts that provide ventilation.
- Lace-up closure.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Heel pull loop.
- Plush tongue and collar for exceptional next-to-foot comfort.
- Breathable textile lining.
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed.
- PU midsole is directly attached to the upper.
- TPU shank for added stability.
- Integrated PU heel cushioning for lasting comfort.
- Dual-compound rubber outsole.
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 15, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Winter / Autumn Keen Durand Mid WP Cascade Brown/Gargoyle 36EL03GM8